Flyf-For-Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE BACK TO BRING FUN AND EXCITEMENT

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Vote Us!!
Latest topics
» muonline unitedmu
FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:10 pm by mokujin

» GM Application
FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:38 am by Breezy

» GM applications
FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:07 am by tonixbeb132

» how do i connect
FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:09 pm by jasper

» Whaa? What is this? :S
FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:07 pm by jasper

» How will i Change the IP address in neuz
FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:46 am by wolvesaber

» item hunting
FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:31 am by wolvesaber

» greetings all
FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:25 am by wolvesaber

» GM Application
FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:14 am by wolvesaber

FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coldburnout

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-09

FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this Empty
PostSubject: FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this   FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:46 pm

Happened on my Psy and Knight

BUGG:
Can use more than one power on combo bar..

Solution:
None

How you get this bugg:
When u are on arena you try to change your skill Bar

Requesting Help from Dveloper .. Char Names..
TrunkZ/Sephiroth
Back to top Go down
Abadon

Abadon

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this   FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:16 am

Bud this is the same glitch i reported yesterday lol i told you what causes it is over use of the action slot with skills more then 3 skills in a the bar loging off an on with it like that or being dc'd and over using it causing a data conflict with the skills and action slot cause the action slot use never decreases thats the main issue that causes the glitch/bug only way to fix is reskill,remake the char or work on the action slot in the files its self and even then that may not fix it if its inbeded into the character save its self then only solution is to delete and remake or just go without the action slot which isnt a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Coldburnout

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this   FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:23 pm

Yeh but ive allready tried to change skill on arena and always happens the same.. With my 2 Chars.. and after happens that you can never use more than one skill at The combo bar
Back to top Go down
jdox2

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: same problem   FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:54 pm

I got the same problem but it doesent really bother me even though im aoe Knight

Chars: KnightLess ArrowRainer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this   FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FATAL GLITCH.. So you never do this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flyf-For-Faith :: General Talk-
Jump to: