Flyf-For-Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE BACK TO BRING FUN AND EXCITEMENT

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Vote Us!!
Latest topics
» muonline unitedmu
Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:10 pm by mokujin

» GM Application
Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:38 am by Breezy

» GM applications
Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:07 am by tonixbeb132

» how do i connect
Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:09 pm by jasper

» Whaa? What is this? :S
Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:07 pm by jasper

» How will i Change the IP address in neuz
Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:46 am by wolvesaber

» item hunting
Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:31 am by wolvesaber

» greetings all
Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:25 am by wolvesaber

» GM Application
Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:14 am by wolvesaber

Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server

Go down 
+3
Sexydoll
jes500
gernee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gernee

gernee

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server Empty
PostSubject: Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server   Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:41 pm

ok u have to go to Azria<---forgot how to spell but to go there go to food lady and buy the ticket and then go to Canniball Mammoth and hunt these monster but this is a low chance of getting the egg tho..So Happy Hunting Very Happy

OK to Gain EXP for Ur egg...all u need is to Pick up Quest item or Crystal..and then go to Pet Tamer women and click on feed bag and drop ur quest item or Crystal into it..SO Happy Feeding it ^^.....Also When it Turn in To a Pet don't let it die of Hunger or it will Be Red..and u can't revive it when it got no Life to waste so BE CAREFUL about it HUNGER!!!!!!!!.. Will as i say Happy Feeding it Very Happy
The egg will Give u Random Pet and 1 of them is a Unicorn
Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server Flyff00036

Last edited by gernee on Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jes500

jes500

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server   Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:12 am

You mean azria?
hehehe
azis<<<<< Shocked where is it located?
Back to top Go down
Sexydoll

Sexydoll

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server   Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:32 am

Oh k. Azria ~
Back to top Go down
Snowie

Snowie

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server   Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:28 pm

xD not only at cannibal mammoths i get a egg at ghost of the forgotten prince
Back to top Go down
Coldburnout

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server   Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:16 pm

Hmmm in azria theres is more chance of etting it because there everything is at double.. Exp.. and Drop...
But you can get it everywhere
Back to top Go down
AutoBot001

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server   Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:27 am

Bcoz of very high exp rates ... we'll probably spend most of leveling time at mammoth
Back to top Go down
Coldburnout

PostSubject: Re: Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server   Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:30 am

AutoBot001 wrote:
Bcoz of very high exp rates ... we'll probably spend most of leveling time at mammoth
can you stop spamming at all the forums.. Just post if its necesary..
Same to snowie
Back to top Go down
Abadon

Abadon

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server   Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:45 pm

colds right u can get eggs anywhere but Azria does have a higher chance ive gotten 2 or 3 just aoeing non stop yettis and cannibal mammoths are where i got some and kings too.
Back to top Go down
Coldburnout

PostSubject: Re: Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server   Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:10 pm

Abadon wrote:
colds right u can get eggs anywhere but Azria does have a higher chance ive gotten 2 or 3 just aoeing non stop yettis and cannibal mammoths are where i got some and kings too.
Look up ¬¬
i said
"Hmmm in azria theres is more chance of getting it because there everything is at double.. Exp.. and Drop...
But you can get it everywhere"
Back to top Go down
Abadon

Abadon

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server   Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:36 pm

i know you said it i was aggreeing with you pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server   Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok This Topic is how to get a egg in the server
Page 1 of 1