Flyf-For-Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE BACK TO BRING FUN AND EXCITEMENT

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Vote Us!!
Latest topics
» muonline unitedmu
The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:10 pm by mokujin

» GM Application
The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:38 am by Breezy

» GM applications
The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:07 am by tonixbeb132

» how do i connect
The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:09 pm by jasper

» Whaa? What is this? :S
The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:07 pm by jasper

» How will i Change the IP address in neuz
The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:46 am by wolvesaber

» item hunting
The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:31 am by wolvesaber

» greetings all
The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:25 am by wolvesaber

» GM Application
The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:14 am by wolvesaber

The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jes500

jes500

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-27

The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!! Empty
PostSubject: The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!!   The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:47 pm

The starting class, players take their first steps in the world of FlyFF as Vagrants. Each Vagrant starts out with a small wooden sword and the most basic of armor. At level 15 you can choose the Job that will define your place in the History of Madrigal. So, look upon Madrigal with brightly shining eyes, take up your wooden sword, and begin down the path of a Hero.

Vagrant Skills
Skill -Description
Clean -Hit A powerful, downward strike.
Flurry -Rapid, stabbing attack.
Over -Cut Powerful, upward, finishing move.
Back to top Go down
Snowie

Snowie

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-12-02

The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!!   The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:02 pm

true!! the most important job!!

1min with them and job change xD
Back to top Go down

The MOst Important Character in FLYFF!!!
Page 1 of 1